BMAL 501 Quiz 2
BMAL 501 Quiz 2: Communications and Models
- Personal territory that ranges from 2 to 4 feet is
- The volume, rate of speech, pitch, pauses, and silences used in speaking to convey a message are referred to as
- Personal territory that ranges from 12 to 25 feet is considered
- When silence is interpreted to mean agreement is referred to as
- Visual communication is the primary method of conveying messages because of the ability for quick delivery and feedback.
- A positive aspect of teams is
- involves responding to subordinates with positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, punishment, or extinction.
- Collaboration can occur by
- The ____ stage of Tuckman’s Team Development process represents a time of change in which close relationships form an interdependence between members of the group.
- In Skinner’s Behavior Modification theory, rewards could either be monetary or non-monetary but not both.
- The ____ is responsible for conducting EEOC enforcement litigation under the Title VII of the Civil
Rights act of 1964.
- Which of the following is NOT an example of valuing diversity in the workplace?
- _____ interview questions focus on hypothetical situations
- During the stage of implementing a human-resource strategy, an organization’s HR managers seek to promote a divers, and high-performing workforce.
- A hostile work environment exists when an employee experiences workplace harassment that includes an offensive, intimidating, or jovial atmosphere, created by an individual in the workplace.
- When determining what type of transportation to use, managers need to consider
- Operations Management must consider the ______ utilization of resources
- According to a review on projects, _____ were considered successful.
- A manager who assist with the collection of information and analysis would have a
- Providing the customer with the highest quality regardless of cost, in a timely manner with the shortest possible lead times is one of the desired outcomes of the TPS system.
- Match the following Internal Recruiting Employee Compensation Steady-state Career Path Strategic Human Resource Planning Job Specification Strategic Alignment On-the-job Training Situational Interview Questions Off-the-job Training Accountability
- From your reading in I Timothy and II Timothy, where are the components of the communication process (sender, encoding, message, decoding, receiver, feedback loop and noise) noted ? Give specific examples from the Scripture of each of the components. Support your answer with examples from specific verses.