AVIA 444 Quiz Accidents Security
Covers the Learn material from Module 1: Week 1 — Module 7: Week 7.
- Which of these statements is correct?
- Which have the right to be included in an aviation accident investigation?
- Before 9/11, what was the common strategy taught to pilot to deal with hijackers?
- It is recommended that charter flight operations take which of the following recommendations into account to ensure they do not get caught up in drug smuggling.
- According to aviation accident statistics:
- Profiling in aviation screening
- As a reaction to 9/11, what is the new common strategy for hijackings?
- Which statement is correct in regard to aviation accidents?
- Which of the following is NOT an approach to AIA development worldwide?
- Which of these is an aviation technology not designed to support accident investigations?