AVIA 314 Quiz: Marketing
Covers the Learn material from Module 1: Week 1 and Module 2: Week 2.
- What does the “hub-and-spoke” system describe?
- In short, what did the Airline Deregulation Act do for the airline industry?
- What is the underlying issue in revenue diversion?
- Flight operations are conducted under what three parts to the Federal Code?
- What appears to be creating a shortage of helicopter rated pilots?
- What event has caused the airline industry to be a fast changing and volatile environment?
- Who makes recommendations to the FAA on its corrective actions?
- How does the text dene management?
- What would be a concern if using the care-taker management approach?
- “I’m so busy doing the urgent things that there isn’t time to do the important things.”
- What are the key functions of a manager proposed by Fayol?
- Which best describes contribution analysis?
- What is the economist’s true pricing theory?
- What is the underlying assumption behind regression modeling?
- What are the four P’s of marketing?
- (Use a minimum of two paragraphs to address the following question) What are the pros and cons of participative decision-making?
- (Use a minimum of two paragraphs to address the following question) Describe three elements of distribution and how they function.