YOUT 350 Test Liberty
- In getting to know the school,
we should look at the [a] of the school, [b] of school spirit, and find out who the school [c]
- List the three levels of the pyramid in contacting.
b. Being [b]
c. Being [c]
- Some general suggestions for contacting include:
Practice the discipline of learning [a] .
Look for ways to [b] young people.
- With regards to what is contact work:
Contact work is [a] the right to be [b]. Contact work is understanding and penetrating a [c].
- There are six influences shaping our culture:
[a] is relative.
b. Downward [b].
c. [c] has become our most import commodity.
d. Pursuit of [d].
e. Redefining of the [e].
f. Increase in personal and social destructive [f].
- List the four elements of camping: [a], [b], [c], and [d].
- With regards to a Youth Center, your program will be determined by these three things: [a], [b], and [c].
- The art of delegation is not essential in ministry.
- Human nature, creation, absolute truth, and role of the church are values we disagree on with the public schools:
- We will not understand the true value of volunteers unless we take a short term view of ministry.
- Reconciliation is considered closing the distance between two parties that have been estranged from one another.
- God invaded is best matched with God taking the first step.
- God identified is best matched with humanity’s deepest needs.
- Economic expectations have not contributed to the time famine.
- There are only three restrictions to relative truth.
- Technology has not delivered the leisure it advertises.
- Volunteers are a great deal of work.
- A person who takes the Gospel to other cultures beyond the reach of the church is considered a missionary.
- Health, knowledge, sexual responsibility, and steward of nature are values that we agree on with public schools.
- God initiated is best matched with God permeating the world.
- Volunteers will not make us feel insecure.
- In Wanda Urbanska’s book, The Singular Generation, she writes that we have learned how to trust in our relationships.
- Unregenerated young people do not respond accountability and openness in financial dealings.