Home » Downloads » WRSP 430 » WRSP 430 Final Exam
Liberty WRSP 430 Final Exam Answers
- What are the reasons to embrace adversity as discussed in chapter 10? Identify and briefly discuss.
- List and briefly identify the seven things failure is not as presented in chapter 2.
- “When God evaluates people, He measures the heart.” List the characteristics God desires us to develop as outlined in chapter 9.
- What are the top ten reasons people fail as discussed in chapter 13?
- List the 15 Steps to Failing Forward as discussed in the text.
- List the seven abilities needed to “fail forward” as discussed in chapter 3.
- In Chapter 5, Maxwell outlines the negative impact on King David’s leadership following his sin with Bathsheba. List these results.
- In Chapter 7, the author discusses five signs that people haven’t gotten over past difficulties. List and briefly define.
- According to chapter 11, what are the six traps that make people back away from risk? List and define.
- What are eight things we can learn from our mistakes and failure as discussed in chapter 12? List