THEO 202 Final Essay Liberty University
You will write a 600–1000 word essay addressing the following topic:
Foundational to the Christian faith is the belief that people are made in the image of God (Gen 1:26–27). Explain how this belief affects the way you interact with people within a chosen vocation?
The following points of clarification may be helpful:
- The word belief in this assignment is essentially synonymous with the word doctrine.
- It would be wise to select the chosen vocation that you intend to pursue upon graduation.
As was true for the short essays, use double-spacing, 1-inch margins, and 12-pt. Times New Roman font. In addition, your essay must follow current APA, MLA, or Turabian style (whichever corresponds to your degree program; the style used must be clearly indicated by using the Final Essay Template). You must include a bibliography. The body of your essay must be 600–1000 words, not including your name, course and section number, essay title, word count, footnotes, or bibliography. Review the Final Essay Grading Rubric to understand how this essay will be graded.
The strongest essays will effectively incorporate support from Scripture and potentially 1 or more of the 3 course textbooks. An essay demonstrating excellent comprehension will include the following elements:
- Knowledge: You identify and describe 1 or more key biblical passages to support the doctrine.
- Integration: You identify meaningful points of connection between 1 or more biblical passages and vocation.
- Implementation: You apply 1 or more biblical passages to specific scenarios within the chosen vocation.