THEO 201 Biblical Worldview Paper Liberty
In preparation for the Biblical Worldview Paper and by completing your textbook readings, you will be equipped to objectively identify the core content of the doctrines of revelation, Scripture, the nature of God, Christ, the Holy Spirit, angels, and demons and distinguish scriptural passages supporting the above Christian doctrines (Syllabus MLOs: A, C and Module 5 MLOs: 1, 3).
Biblical Worldview Core Competency
You will write a 1,500–2,000-word Biblical Worldview Paper addressing the following topic:
- Foundational to the Christian faith is the belief that God is actively involved with His creation. Explain how this belief affects the way you interact with people within a chosen vocation?
Two points of clarification may be helpful:
- The word belief in this assignment is essentially synonymous with the word doctrine.
- It would be wise to select the chosen vocation that you intend to have upon graduation.
Your paper must follow current Turabian style. You must include a bibliography. The body of your paper must be 1,500–2,000 words, not including your bibliography. Review the Biblical Worldview Paper Grading Rubric for this assignment (provided in a separate document in the Assignment Instructions folder) to understand how this paper will be graded.
The strongest papers will effectively incorporate support from Scripture and the course textbook. A paper demonstrating excellent comprehension will include the following elements:
- Knowledge: You identify and describe 1 or more key biblical passages to support the doctrine.
- Integration: You identify meaningful points of connection between 1 or more biblical passages and vocation.
- Implementation: You apply 1 or more biblical passages to specific scenarios within the chosen vocation.