Home » Downloads » SUBS 607 » SUBS 607 Test 4
SUBS 607 Test 4 Liberty University
- The ___________ does not exist, according to Dr. Stoop.
- Outstanding child support orders can be a source of legal conflict,
according to Dr. Finner-Williams.
- Couples should understand identity as
- Lack of proper ___________ can be a legal problem for addicts
- is a state of disaffiliation or complete alienation from meaningful human relationships and the social support systems most people have working for them.
- According to Dr. Stoop, __________ must enter into the process for healing and recovery
- A family problem will often result in _________ problems.
- Spouses usually are very understanding of their husband or wife’s
- There are existing ______ programs to help recovering addicts, according
to Dr. Finner-Williams
- Therapists need to understand that every couple will respond in the same way.
- The ___________ is often the chief enabler.
- GPS is an example of ____________ system.
- According to Dr. Stoop, alcoholism has nothing to do with genetics.
- The ____________ is often the identified problem, the person who
everybody tries to fix.
- According to the Laasers, ___________ is the cornerstone for working on
- The addict should utilize healthy accountability groups as opposed to one
partner when in recovery.
- Which of the following is an example of culture?
- According to Dr. Laaser, addictions are dependencies on
- Former addicts rarely have trouble acquiring new jobs.
- According to the Laasers, addicts have a(n) _____________ disorder.
- According to the Laasers, the journey to recovery does not need to include interventions dealing with the marriage, but rather with the individual.
- Counselors need to avoid ______________ when examining cultural competency issues.
- The “lost” child usually makes the family look good to the outside world.
- According to Dr. Stoop, the body of Christ does not hold nearly as much weight as the family system.
- The comic’s role is to step in when the spouse is not enabling.