PSYC 635 Quiz Adult Development
PSYC 635 Quiz 1 Week 1: Adult Development, Neuroscience
- Which of the following is not true about older adults?
- Theories of brain-behavior changes across adulthood include
- A lifespan perspective
- The most rapidly growing segment of the United States population is
- Plasticity refers to
- A potential weakness of correlational research is that
- A cohort is
- A researcher wants to assess changes in IQ from age 20 to age 80. Which research design is she likely to choose?
- If we conduct a longitudinal and correlational study in which we find that people who keep their minds active by reading books and doing puzzles do better on memory tests as they age, what can we conclude?
- Which of the following is not a core issue in development?