HIUS 313 Quiz: Constitutional Concepts and Federalism
Module 6: Week 6
- According to Hall, the founders believed that it was necessary for the church and state to be intermingled and mutually supportive?
- According to Dr. Roberts, Scripture was never used by American’s to understand the Constitution?
- In the original Constitution, the people of a state elected Senators.
- The United States government is the earliest example of large-scale federalism in the modern world.
- According to Hall, one of Congress’s first acts was to appoint congressional chaplains?
- McClellan reveals that federalism does not allow for diverse people to join together for common interests.
- Discussing the State’s limits under the US Constitution, McClellan explains that the States are forbidden from the following except:
- As revealed by McClellan, the powers of Congress may be classified as the following except:
- McClellan explains that the Federal power must prevail over State power when the Federal government is exercising one of the enumerated powers specified in the Constitution?
- As presented by McClellan, the heart of the Constitution is
- Briefly explain what the Founders did to reconcile the principle of separation with the urgent need for a vigorous new government that would exercise some self-control.