Liberty GOVT 490 Final Essay Exam Answers
Write 5 separate essays that answer the 5 questions listed below. While you are writing a separate essay for each question, you must include all 5 essays in 1 document.
Compose each essay with at least 3 paragraphs. Make sure each paragraph is in the 8–10-sentence range. (That means that each essay must contain between 24–30 sentences, with about 400–500 words.)
Additionally, you must include at least 3 references with appropriate citations, both in-text and in a list of sources cited at the end of each question. You may use the same source for all 3 references in a question, but strive for bibliographical diversity whenever possible.
- What is Political Theory? Include an account of its subject matter, methods, and purpose.
- What is Classical Political Theory? Give at least 2 examples of classical political theorists and describe how they do political theory.
- What is Christian Political Theory? Give at least 2 examples Christian political theorists, one medieval and one Reformed, and describe how they do political theory.
- What is Modern Secular Political Theory? Give at least 2 examples of Modern Secular political theorists and describe how they do political theory.
- What is the Body Politic? Give a brief account of the Classical, Medieval and Reformed Christian, and Modern Secular Bodies Politic.