CJUS 230 Quiz Paper Elements
CJUS 230 Quiz: Paper Elements and Writing Style
- Which of the following subordinate clauses using relative pronouns is written correctly:
- What type of paragraph alignment should be used:
- Please choose the appropriate Level 3 heading.
- Because scholarly writing is boring, APA writers should use colloquial expressions, contractions, and jargon to make the writing interesting.
- Which of the following questions should be considered when revising a paper:
- Choose the item(s) where there is not redundancy of language.
- On a Student Title Page, the page number should appear in the following location:
- Choose the item(s) where there is redundancy of language.
- The heading level style recommended by the APA consists of seven possible formatting arrangements.
- The running head should be the following length: