EDUC 663 Quiz: Higher Education
EDUC 663 Quiz: Higher Education Access
- Student composition refers to the demographics and other characteristics of students.
- “Heterogeneous” is a term that describes this about college students:
- Which of the following is true about the types of postsecondary institutions that students attend?
- The number of for-prot postsecondary institutions in the United States increased signfiicantly during the end of the 20th century into the 21st century.
- The undergraduate population of students has remained the same for hundreds of years.
- The following are some of the suggested changes to improve access to higher education:
- Which of the following accurately reflects the labor market outcomes for a given educational attainment level?
- According to the textbook, which of the following is true about student debt?
- Which of the following is true about students changing colleges?
- Some considerations about institutional stratication include the following:
- “Swirling” is a term that means what?
- Identify two areas of differences in the college-going rate according to the textbook:
- Educational expansion refers to the increasing number of Americans who enroll in higher education.
- Identify some of the compositional changes in college students: (Select all that apply)
- American higher education institutions can be viewed similar to a pyramid, with the top representing the most prestigious institutions and the base representing the less selective, most inclusive institutions.