BIBL 323 Quiz 2 Liberty University Answers
- Show the progression of the Samaritan woman’s view of Jesus:
- Which statement does not describe how the woman at the well knew Jesus was a Jew?
- Which is a meaning for “water?”
- Jesus did not perform any miracles in John 3.
- “Eternal” describes our life and “everlasting” describes God’s life.
- Which one is not one of the reasons John gives for Jesus’ deity?
- Nicodemus was a member of the Sanhedrin and a priest.
- What reason does Dr. Towns give for Jesus having to go through Samaria?
- Light is not just illumination but
- What meat did Jesus have?
- “Lifted up” is a reference to the cross/Calvary.
- Blood sacrifices are still offered today on Mt. Ebal.
- Which Old Testament story does Jesus use to illustrate salvation?
- “Sychar” is a possible name for what other city?
- How long did John live after he baptized Jesus?
- In John 3, which phrase does not describe the word “wind”?