BIBL 110 Test 7 Liberty University Answers
- Hebrews 1:5–2:18 emphasizes the superiority of Christ to
- According to Hebrews 4:14–10:18, Christ is superior to __.
- While scoffers will ridicule the promise of the Lord’s return (2 Pet 3:3–7), Peter assures his readers that the Lord delays his return because of his __ (2 Pet 3:8–9).
- The author of 2 Peter claims to have been an eyewitness of Jesus’ transfiguration.
- The book of Hebrews was clearly written by the apostle Paul as this is attested in the apostolic fathers.
- According to James, faith and works are __.
- Which item not one of the arguments against the Pauline authorship of Hebrews?
- Among the individuals in the NT who are named James, which one is most likely the author of the Letter of James?
- Which theological truth is not mentioned in James?
- The original recipients of 2 Peter were most likely Christians living in northern
- In his second letter, Peter assures believers that the __ is certain and inevitable.
- Given the fact that the author of Hebrews does not mention the destruction of the __, which occurred in AD 70, the letter was likely written prior to this date.
- James selects two defining moments in the life of __ (2:14–26) in order to define the relationship between faith and works.
- 1 Peter was probably written about AD __.
- Hebrews 3:1–4:13 emphasizes that Christ is superior to