BIBL 110 Test 6 Liberty University Answers
- In 1 Timothy 4:7–8, Paul exhorts Timothy to train himself to be godly; emphasizing that godliness has value both in this life and in the coming life.
- In 2 Timothy 3:16, “__” is the Greek term theopneustos which literally means “God-breathed.”
- The phrase “she will be saved through childbearing” in 1 Tim 2:15 means that all women go to heaven as a result of giving birth.
- Select the key verse(s) in Titus.
- Paul wrote a letter to Philemon, a wealthy believer in Colossae, in order to appeal to him to accept __, his slave who had run away, as a brother in Christ.
- Select key word(s) in Titus.
- Paul wrote 2 Timothy, his second and final letter, to Timothy just prior to his (Paul’s) execution in Rome.
- Select the key word in 2 Timothy.
- Paul’s letters to Timothy and Titus are known as the __ Epistles
- Select the key word in 1 Timothy.
- The apostle Paul probably wrote his first letter to Timothy about AD 64 from Macedonia sometime after his first Roman imprisonment.
- Timothy’s father was Greek, and his mother was Jewish.
- According to Titus 2:11–14, the reason for living a godly lifestyle is God’s _
- Paul wrote 2 Timothy about AD 66, just prior to his execution under Emperor Nero.
- The apostle Paul’s imploration for Philemon to accept Onesimus as a brother in Christ is a New Testament example of how Christians should demonstrate compassion and practice forgiveness.