BIBL 110 Test 5 Liberty University Answers
- Select the key word in 1 Thessalonians.
- In his letter to the Philippians, Paul emphasized that true joy is not contingent on __ but on knowing that an all- powerful and all-loving God is in control.
- Paul wrote to the church in the city of Philippi around AD 60 during his two-year Caesarean imprisonment.
- Select the key word in Philippians.
- Second Thessalonians 2:12–17 emphasizes the importance of the Thessalonian believers standing firm in the apostolic teaching.
- According to Phil 2:1–11, Jesus Christ is the supreme example of unity, __, and selflessness.
- Knowing God’s will counteracted the knowledge of the Colossian heresy because it helped believers to walk worthy and to please the Lord (Col 1:10).
- According to 2 Thessalonians, two events must occur prior to the inauguration of the Day of the Lord. These events are (1) the revelation of the man of lawlessness; and (2) the __.
- Having been written about AD 51, this is one of Paul’s earliest epistles, perhaps second only to Galatians.
- Which item was not an aspect of the Colossian heresy?
- Paul was likely residing in __ when he wrote 1 Thessalonians.
- Select the key verse in 1 Thessalonians.
- Select the key verse in Colossians.
- The city of Ephesus was the capital of __ and the center of Roman authority in the area.
- According to Paul’s message in Philippians, Christ-like thinking produces joy, peace, and contentment.